Leading causes of injury-related visits to hospital emergency departments in U.S. by sex in 1992, 1992 through 1995, and 2001, according to NHAMCS.
Get dataset in form/version:
- 1992 injury causes: leading causes of injury-related visits to hospital emergency departments in 1992 by sex for persons ages 14 to 44, 18 and over, and all ages, with injury sex ratio; based on National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey (NHAMCS) data
- 1992-95 injury causes: similar data for 1992-95
- 2001 injury causes: similar data for 2001
- illness & injury: injury and illness by sex and age groups in 1992-95, based on NHAMCS
- processing notes: data processing steps to replicate NHAMCS injury tabulations
- cause categories: codes for broader grouping of injury causes in ICD-9-CM