Reference point: sheet: summary stats
Compilation of data from the Second United Nations Survey on Crime Trends (1975-1980), with international comparison of sex ratios for criminal justice system occupational groups.
- summary stats: quartiles of sex ratios for police, prosecutors, judges, prison staff, and prisoners across criminal justice systems, with alternate subset to account for missing data
- sex ratios c. 1977: sex ratios by jurisdiction and criminal-justice group about the year 1977
- cts2 extract: extract of the relevant data from the Second United Nations Survey on Crime Trends (CTS2)
- notes for c. 1977: to deal with missing data, available data across 1975-1980 are unified by the nearest available figure for 1977
- cts2 dataset notes: textual description of data coding issues
- variables: list of CTS2 data items, with data item descriptions
- variables raw: an unprocessed version of sheet variables
- geographies: list the the geographies (jurisdictions) for CTS data; typically, but not exclusively countries. Some subnational jurisdictions are included.